Adrenal Recovery Basics Webinar
Pre-recorded Webinar Viewed in Your Web Browser
(Instant Lifetime Access)
Adrenal fatigue, burnout, or exhaustion is a complex, multi-faceted and challenging condition. It can be very difficult to find a physician who is knowledgeable about the disorder, and even when you do, many of them do not have the level of expertise that is needed; especially for those in the advanced stage of exhaustion.
Not only that, there are so many different opinions and options on what course treatment should take that it can be very confusing and overwhelming, thus adding more stress to the already overburdened adrenal glands.
The most important part of your recovery plan is acquiring extensive knowledge on the topic so that you can be the one who takes charge of the path. Overcoming adrenal fatigue requires a deep understanding of how it occurred and all the factors that are a driving force behind your unique situation.
In the Adrenal Recovery Basics video you'll learn just that and much more.
- Understand how adrenal disorders including fatigue, burnout, or exhaustion develop
- Be aware of the many different types of stress at the root of adrenal disorders
- Learn how stress makes us sick
- Identify other consequences of chronic stress burnout
- Assess the health of your adrenal glands
Unfortunately, it's not as simple as taking a few supplements and getting better tomorrow. There are many contributing variables and each one of them must be addressed. Although everyone with adrenal fatigue shares some common factors, the recovery plan needs to be personalized for your unique biochemistry.
- Identify the underlying and unique roots of your adrenal fatigue
- Understand the role of cortisol and DHEA in adrenal fatigue and your overall health
- Know which tests are needed to identify adrenal fatigue, hormone imbalance, and osteoporosis
- Find out how to read cortisol and DHEA tests
- Learn about cortisol steal, how it develops and impacts your health
- Be aware of how adrenal fatigue leads to dysautonomia
Being informed provides you with the power to take control of your own healing path and avoid the pitfalls of going in the wrong direction and wasting time and money on ineffective recovery methods. In order to go in the right direction, you must first understand the terrain that is before you and how to navigate it in the most efficient manner.
- Understand your stress response system
- Learn how adrenal fatigue can create hormone imbalance and how to restore balance
- Become aware of the link between adrenal fatigue and osteoporosis
- Discover the importance of cholesterol in adrenal fatigue
- Acquire the steps needed for healing the adrenal glands
- Learn how to prevent or reverse osteoporosis
Why a Webinar with Cynthia Perkins, M.Ed.?
The Adrenal Recovery Basics Webinar is a 52-minute video that will provide you with everything you need to know to begin the road to recovery.
Cynthia Perkins, M.Ed. is a holistic health counselor and author of numerous self-help books. She holds a bachelor's degree in psychology, a master's degree in counseling, and a certificate of completion in functional medicine, from the Academy of Functional Medicine & Genomics, where she studied under Dr. C.E. Gant, a leading expert on the topic of adrenal disorders. The material in this webinar is taken directly from Dr. Gant's well-spring of knowledge.
Additionally, her knowledge base is enhanced with personal experience in a battle with adrenal fatigue herself, which lead her to engage in extensive research on the topic and work with many experts in the field.
Pre-recorded webinars give you the benefit of one-on-one coaching with Cynthia at a significantly reduced price. If you were to attend a live coaching session with Cynthia, you would pay more than seven times the price of this webinar.
Your purchase provides you with lifetime access to the video that you can watch as many times as you want whenever you like.
Begin the Road to Recovery Today